posted Oct 14, 2011, 1:33 PM by Bryan Itzkowitz
updated Feb 8, 2012, 6:31 PM
7:00pm ♦ Tuesday, October 25th ♦ West High Auditorium
- Who Needs to Be There - This is a required performance event for all band students.
- Where to Be and When to Be There - Drumlline will meet in the lobby of the West High Auditorium at 6:00pm. (We will need to move cases and unpack instruments at this time). Everyone else should be at West High by 6:15. When you arrive at West High, go to the choir room and get your instrument ready. Leave your cases and jackets in the choir room and report to the auditorium as soon as possible so we can show you where to sit. We will be warming up with the West High Band at 6:30.
- What to Wear - Please wear black pants, black socks, black shoes and white shirts.
- What to Bring - You will need your instrument, lyre, and music. Please be sure everything is in working order before you arrive. Large instruments will be transported by the school.
- After the Concert - This performance is typically done by 7:45 or 8:00. Immediately afterwards, we need to pack drumline equipment and move it to another locaton for storage.
- Dessert reception - The West High band parents usually host a dessert reception in the cafeteria after the "Sounds of the Stadium" concert. If this is the case, you are encouraged to stop by once everything is loaded.
- Admission - Because this concert is a fundraiiser for the West High Marching Bands, Family Passes won't work for this event. The cost of admission is as follows:
- Adults - $3.00
- Students & Senior Citizens - $1.00
- Families - $6.00
Any questions? Please call me at (319) 688-1210 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org