7:30pm ♦ Wednesday, October 27th ♦ West High Auditorium
- Who Needs to Be There - This is a required performance event for all band students.
- Where to Be and When to Be There - Please arrive at West High by 6:45pm. You may get your instruments ready in the North Bandroom, then go directly to the auditorium so we can begin our warmup. Leave jackets and cases in the North Bandroom.
- What to Wear - Please wear black pants, black socks, black shoes and white shirts.
- What to Bring - All you need to bring is your instrument. Please be sure everything is in working order before you arrive. Music folders and large instruments will be transported by the school.
- After the Concert - The concert will be done sometime between 8:00 and 8:15. Immediately afterwards, we need to clear the stage, and load our equipment to it can be transported back to North Central.